The EcoPack is a glycol chiller using environmentally friendly NH3
(ammonia) as the refrigerant. The compact design allows for a very low refrigerant charge. The EcoPack is equipped with a safety housing suitable for outdoor installations and optionally supplied with neutralizer to dissolve the ammonia leaks, for added safety.
Standard models cover capacities from 100 kW to 600 kW, with a cooling liquid temperature outlet range from -6ºC to -14ºC. The EcoPack is completely factory assembled and tested, facilitating simple and quick installation.
- Natural refrigerant ammonia R717
- Very high efficiency (COP)
- Compressor speed variator
- Optional total heat and partial recovery
- Low operation costs
- Environmentally friendly, ODP=0 and GWP=0
- Low refrigerant charge
- Safety housing (Optional NH3 neutralizer)
- Completely assembled and tested before delivery
- Simple installation and maintenance